10 Things You Didn’t Know About Codeko
Codeko just released his new single “Say Hi” with Austin Mahone. “Say Hi” is a dynamically layered show-stopping track, which began with a simple trumpet melody, as Codeko wrote the rest of the track around that vibe. Austin Mahone’s vocals were the last piece of the puzzle, but they fit together seamlessly, making the track the perfect upbeat tune for any occasion. The track can be downloaded on iTunes and streamed on Spotify. Below you’ll find 10 things you never knew about Codeko. Let us and Codeko know your favorite on Twitter via @astralwerks & @codekomusic. While digging through the list be sure to listen to his latest single!
- Codeko can’t drive a car, as he hasn’t passed the test yet
- He was born and raised in London, UK
- Started playing piano at age 5 and had a music scholarship to high school
- Is a classically trained musician
- Signed to cloud 9 music publishing while in high school
- In his final year at at Cambridge University studying ‘Physical Natural Sciences’
- The first time he ever used CDJ’s was at Mysteryland USA on the original grounds of Woodstock
- He listens to lots of genres for inspiration, but especially enjoys indie bands like Bombay Bicycle Club, The Shins etc.
- Favorite food is fish & chips
- He doesn’t like tea at all and prefers to drink coffee