10 Things You Didn’t Know About Marnik
Italian producers Marnik are proving to be a stellar act to keep an eye on. Emanuele and Alessandro, who make up the duo, are known for their distinct trance and progressive house sound, which has resulted in anthemic productions that command live crowds internationally. Watch the new video for their track “Burn” ft. ROOKIES here.
Below you’ll find 10 things you never knew about Marnik! Let us and Marnik know your favorite on Twitter via @astralwerks & @marnikofficial. While digging through the list be sure to listen to their new track!
1. Marnik’s musical background is very diverse and comes from Trance to Pop music.
2. Their musical heroes are Freddie Mercury and Gigi d’Agostino.
3. Marnik drinks ice tea while producing in the studio…It gives them extra inspiration.
4. Marnik did 3 collaborations with KSHMR that resulted on 3 Sunburn Festival’s anthems.
5. Marnik own a massive recording studio in Milan where many producers have their own room.
6. Emanuele is from the north of Italy and Alessandro is from the south. They are naturally very different then!
7. Marnik met in 2014 when both worked on their own solo projects.
8. Emanuele does not drink alcohol at all.
9. Marnik are thinking about becoming Indian citizens.
10. Alessandro has a big passion for cars. He drives an Audi A5.